Cannot successfuly boot to install!!!

Hi!

I am giving fedora a try.

I downloaded F-7-x86_64-DVD.iso and burned a DVD.

When booting, I got what I think a normal menu for the installation.
Choosing one of the installation options (normal or text) I got the
messages of reading vmlinuz and initrd.img and then the system "sits
down" with the message "Ready."!!! Nothing to do except CTRL-ALT-DEL.

Any help? Any turnround to install by hand from a working linux? Any
further info I could provide?
Thanks a lot.

Other info:
- I Checked (sha1sum) the iso file (OK).
- I compared the CD I burnt with the iso file mounted as loop. No
discrepancies found when comparing file by file.
- I have a perfect working both 64 bits and 32 bits gentoo partitions.
- I have already tried other distros like kubuntu and knoppix (this a
live CD) without this kind of problems.

Regards
Paulo