Re: F7 - wher octave is gone?

Alessandro Brezzi <alessandro.brezzi <at> gmail.com> writes:
> I've noticed the omission of octave (currently
> 2.9.12) and octave-forge, previously in extras.

They're in the Everything repository:
octave-2.9.9-2.fc7
octave-forge-2006.07.09-9.fc7

"Everything" contains all the packages which would previously have been in
either Core or Extras. The "Fedora" spin only contains a selection of packages
close to what "Core" previously was (but now picked out of the same build
system and repository). Yes, the naming is confusing, but unfortunately nobody
could think of anything better (other than reusing "Core", which would have
been confusing too).

        Kevin Kofler