Re: Fedora 7

On 6/2/07, David Timms <dtimms@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Looks awesome, works awesome. It's one of the most flawless and simple
>> Linux installs I have had in a long time, even with the somewhat unusual
>> setup I have.
>>
>> Thanks for an awesome release!
>
> Lucky man! Here, the installation dvd simply does not install anything
> at all...

I would be interested in helping you out { just 'cause it's hard to
believe ;) }

Are you doing a fresh install or upgrade ?

Please, David, believe in what I said: F7 does NOT install here.

I am trying to upgrade my FC6 installation with F7 installation dvd,
but the process of installation gets deadlocked when

at the loading SCSI drivers stage.

I have already reported here this problem, but I have not get much feedback:

http://marc.info/?l=fedora-list&m=118064286119514&w=2

Paul