Re: [FC7] Unnecessary directories in $HOME

Tim wrote:
On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 14:41 +0200, Boris Glawe wrote:
Each time, I log in I have directories, like "Pictues", "Music", etc.
I have my own way to sort my files, I don't need gnome's advice for
that!

I'm glad to see that it can be undone.  I, too, find it annoying to have
the homespace cluttered with things (Mail and Maildir annoy me - you
don't usually access the files within directly, put them somewhere out
of the way).  On top of that, why, on a case-sensitive file system, did
someone decide that they needed to capitalise the directory names?
Grrr.  That just makes for more awkward typing.

It's customizable under the configuration in .config.

Rahul