Re: F7 Install Problem (Installation DVD Not Recognized After Boot)

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Browder, Tom wrote:
I was able to install FC 6 OK, but I have had the DVD not recognized (after a successful boot) in both F7 test 4 and now the real F7. (My bad that I didn't report it, but I figured surely someone else would have the same problem.)

Actually, I did report it (for test 3) on the fedora-test list.

It usually won't get tracked unless it is in bugzilla.

Rahul

I didn't post it either because I wasn't shure of it not being a faulty drive. Maybe it's an idea to do so now?

For the sake of completness: I forgot to mention in my other mail that I tried my media on a different computer, but experienced the same error. I also tried burning on that computer, but that media didn't work either. Not much help in that, I think.

Frode