Re: Thunderbird scam warnings

Gordon Charrick wrote:
I'm subscribed to a private, moderated mail list so there is no chance of junk email. It's annoying when thunderbird thinks 1/4 of the messages might be scams. Is there a way to tell it that anything to the list address is okay?

Gordon

My experience with TB says that after unchecking the junk status, TB will learn that the mail ins't junk in time. The same goes for learning what is junk. Just use the tools provided.

--
Due to the move to M$ Exchange Server,
   anything that is a priority, please phone.