Re: Where is Fedora 7 "Everything" spin?

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

vvmarko@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
<<snip>>
How am I to install F7 on a machine with no network?

If you *all* of the packages on a machine with no network you can create such a DVD yourself with Pungi (which ships with a everything manifest to do this easily) or use the Revisor graphical tool to create your own custom spin. Pungi is in the repository and Revisor has already been committed and would be available within a day.

Rahul - I realize I can search for Pungi &/or Revisor to find the documentation. I further realize that right at the moment, your life probably feels more like a pitched battle than a life. So please take the next sentiment with a grain of salt and the last bit of this week's ration of good humor.

Would it kill you to note a URL to either of the mentioned packages' documentation sites?? Please??

I'll note that I for for one, and I expect many others, will archive your note in hopes that when the information is needed, we can find it again and save a pile of effort. Since I'm not ready to fight the network congestion for F7 this moment, I'm also not ready to thnk about a possible respin effort either.

Thanks for the use of everybody's bandwidth.