Re: Release of FC 7 - tommorow.

El Viernes, 1 de Junio de 2007 02:20, Ric Moore escribió:
> On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 18:02 +0200, Manuel Arostegui Ramirez wrote:

> > > Now now... you have to be on this list for awhile before you defame
> > > another list member. Just like a family. Kevin is one of the good ones
> > > and, like it or not, he was completely correct. The entire idea of FC7
> > > is for the core and extras to become "one". How else could he correct
> > > you so that you "get it"? Be careful as to not alienate anyone, if at
> > > all possible. You never know from whence cometh your deliverance. :)
> > > Ric
> >
> > Hey Ric,
> > That brought to my mind that "flame" we had some months ago, or almost a
> > year ago, I took it totally wrong, but at least, I faced you! HA!
>
> You're a good man Manuel! It was the start of a beautiful relationship!
> (with apologies to Bogie and Casablanca)
>
> > Well, the point here is that Kevin was right, and I wonder how sizo found
> > out that name, Fedora_Core_7. I have never ever seen it wrote that way on
> > the Internet :-)
> > But sizo, you might want to start a fork called Fedora_Core_7 and beat
> > Kevin :-)
> >
> > Just joking, don't take it personally
>
> Did you ever post a link to the group here for your speech? I enjoyed it
> thoroughly and your English was plenty good enough. :) Ric

Heheheh no way Ric, I've just read that over there, in your country the King
of the Internet Spam has been arrested, I don't want  follow him because of
those two links! That's what you want for me? I'm young and I have a life!!
In addittion, my guess is that no one here knows either Pandora Free
Monitoring system (there was a guy asking for a solution a month ago, though)
or Babel Security Auditing System.

Time to go to the office, thanks God it's friday again!
Manuel
--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

be used for urgent or sensitive issues.