Re: F7 Mirrors Open?

On Thursday 31 May 2007, David Timms wrote:
>Thom Paine wrote:
>> Any mirrors hosting F7 open yet? Does anyone know if they will open at
>> midnight tonight?
>
>And so, the torrent for F7 is now visible.
>
>DaveT.

Unforch Dave, it appears that vz has found the azureas ports and blocked them
as it all came to a screeching halt about half an hour ago, after about 900
megs was onsite.  What ports can we shuffle this to, or do we sue the
bastards?

I setup some more port forwards in dd-wrt, and told azureas about them, and
there is now a small amount of data getting through.  I repeat, bastards, and
if you call and yell at them, they will of course deny it because the minute
they admit it they no longer enjoy that Common Carrier status with the FCC.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)