CD's?

So, where are the CD's?

--
Brian Millett - [ Sheridan, "A Spider in the Web"]
"For the past six years, there have been rumors about a...rogue agency
 operating deep inside Earth Gov. A dirty tricks squad dealing in black
 projects and Star Chamber justice. It took me over three years just to
 get the name: Bureau 13. And the man who gave me that name died soon
 after. I am convinced they exist and that they are behind this
 incident."