Re: No courier in FC4?

On 5/30/07, Tom Diehl <tdiehl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Having said that, why would ANYONE still be wanting to do anything with FC4?
 It is OBSOLETE and UNMAINTAINED!! Upgrade, PLEASE DO NOT CONNECT It to > the internet!! You are just asking for trouble.

I installed it j ust for testing postfix and courier and will upgrade
in a few days when I get an FC6 DVD. Thanks for the concern. :)

Regards,
Deboo
--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.