Re: HP DeskJet 895Cse Printer

On Saturday 26 May 2007, swlinux@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> 	Hi Folks,
>
> I have a file in my print queue that is hanging up my printer. If I go
> to System - Applications - Printing, I don't have the option to
> view/delete my print jobs. I have googled this and found nothing
> relevant. How do I delete print jobs in FC6?

Open a browser and set the address line to 'localhost:631'.  If it won't let
you delete the job, try going to the Administration tab and log in as root.

All my printing is on an FC4 box, where you have to be root to do anything
useful in cups.  I believe that it is not as strict in FC6, but I could be
wrong.

Anne