Re: I love IP Tables....

From: "Ed Greshko" <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx>

jdow wrote:

Now, I have to wonder about the quality of education in Albania after
last night. An Albanian cracker, or at least an idiot originating an
attack from albtelecom.al (217.24.240.77)

Are you sure it wasn't Elbonia?

Either way it was a dumb Albanian responsible for the actual attack,
either through allowing the machine to be attacked and taken in the
first place or actually being dumb enough to attack from his own machine.

Given the time wasted on the attack with packets getting rejected I
figure it was some IQ 80 wanna be cracker in Albania on his own machine.
This was the DUMBEST attempt to crack this system I've seen just for
its fruitless persistence.

{^_^}