Re: What DVD drive works with Fedora?

Shams wrote:
Hi,

I've got a LG GSA-H10N and it works well with Fedora 6. Although the dvd write speed is a bit slow, don't know if this an issue with gnomebaker? But using k3B in Fedora 5 was working better I think.

Thanks
Shams

I have the LG GSA-H10N as well. What I have found is the DMA access will change for no reason that I can find. I am still using FC4 on the machine until Fedora 7 is out. This will destroy the burn and run slower and slower.

Just found this problem in the last couple of months.

I have used LG's since day one with Fedora and have only had the above issue.

--
Due to the move to M$ Exchange Server,
   anything that is a priority, please phone.