Re: wpa_supplicant with ipw3945

Kevin,

I can't believe it--It worked like a charm. Out with wpa_supplicant and in with NetworkManagerDispatcher and NetworkManager. They had been installed but were not running. The new serverst asked me to enter a key ring which, for now, I declined. I really would like to know what is going on. I thought I was entering a key but it looks like the code was interpreted as a passphrase. The key seems to show from the command 'iwconfig eth1'. I will play around with it a little bit when I have time but it is satisfying to make the connection. Thanks you very much for your assistance.

John