Re: Sprint Novatel Ovation U720 USB phone very slow on Fedora

Arch Willingham wrote:
Would it be called something else? There is no /etc/wvdial.conf file on my system. Since I was firing it off with kpp, here is the config file (I'm making a huge guess here):

/mycomputer/.kde/share/config/kppprc

pppdArguments=

[Account0]
AccountingEnabled=0