Re: Anyone know what this means?

Hi Dave

You mention in this post that the OS is not finding processors in the
table

"ACPI is complaining because your BIOS is listing processors
available
in its tables that it can't find."

So can I take from that sentence that it has found my processor and
is running fine, but can't find the other processors in the
list?

Thanks for any help with this Dave.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=169704&topic_id=27887&forum=10#forumpost169704
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or blame mjdavies@xxxxxxxxxxx