Re: Fedora on HP 500 Notebooks howto

Andreas Bernauer wrote:
Maybe you can point out more clearly that you don't have the 1280x800
resolution anymore after waking up from suspend or hibernate (which
might be a killer for some people).

Pointed that out in the overview.

The point on 'ipw2200-firmware' should rather be yellow, not green,
because you have to edit /etc/init.d/network.

You're right. Modified.

Did you test to attach another screen on the notebook?
I never thought of that, will try this tonight.
How about special keys on the notebook that dim the display or lower the volume?
Do they work?

Yes. I do recall having to modify the keyboard shourtcut to open my browser.

Thank you for your comments Andreas.

Alex