Re: KMail + IMAP - help urgently sought

On Tue, 22 May 2007 13:43:16 +0100, Andy Green scripst:
> Some people who didn't claim to be better also advised dumping kMail and
> its particular constellation of bugs... eg, for Thunderbird...

In my experience kmail's dIMAP is much more stable than TB's IMAP.
Although the latter's is done right from the point of view of IMAP RFC
(having different styles of accounts for disconnected v. online IMAP is
not correct, of course), it has never lost a message to me, comparing to
horror I had with Mozilla Mail/Thunderbirds of many versions.

Matej