Re: one cd fedora

Levent Kurt wrote:
Hi there,

Are there any fedora-based distro which has one cd only ?
I don't need X.org / X11 packets nor Virtualization therefore all my
needs can be installed from one cd. I tried kickstart solutions, and
many solutions under the name of "custom fedora" but nothing is doable
or very time consuming. I started to think that there might be a
fedora-based distro which only has console-based applications in it (
like Slackware CD1 ), because of my job I have carry and use 5 CD all
From what I understand any of the "live" CD's will do that trick for you. Ric