Re: Drafting software?

On Sunday 20 May 2007 15:03, Brian wrote:
> I'm looking for CAD/drafting software to help me create blue prints for
> some home construction projects (building a shed, bathroom remodel,
> basement finishing). The easier to use, the better.
>
> Any recommendations?

I'm using qcad to design my own as small as I can make it mini ITX PC case.
Maybe I'll get there one day...

There's a bug or two in there but I can't complain about the price.

Dave

--

FACT - Millions of people worldwide continue to pay money to the richest
person in the world to use his products, even though perfectly good software

Registered Linux user number 393408

http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=6389763