Re: Fedora core 6 and widescreen monitors?

On 5/20/07, Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

For the record, I have a cronjob that finds newly released Dell
monitors, compares the rawhide hwdata MonitorsDB file, and reports any
that need to get added.  This means the delay between a monitor being
available to buy, and when it's pretty name shows up in
system-config-display, should be quite short, on the order of a few
weeks (or as often as that package spins).

Thanks,
Matt (typing at a Dell 2407WFP)

Non of the monitors I've had problem with so far have been Dells.

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud