RE: Network outage with FC6 and sky2 driver

________________________________
>	I gave up sky2 a long time ago.
>	I am maintaining sk98lin driver written by Marvel
>	just to be able to use my onboard network reliably.
>
>	Just install it and change sky2 for sk98lin in /etc/modprobe.conf.
>	It can be download from ATrpms.
>
>	http://atrpms.net/dist/fc6/sk98lin/
>
>	Maybe it can help you also.
>
>	--
>	Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
>	LCG - UFRJ

The behavior I've experienced with the sky2 driver (network outage while
moving large files) has not reoccured with my onboard nVidia interface so
I'm fairly convinced the problem is with the sky2 driver.

Thank you! I'll repeat testing with the new driver and see if that resolves
my problem.

-Brian