Re: where is the apache gui interface found on fc6

On 5/18/07, Ric Moore <wayward4now@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 16:04 -0700, Kam Leo wrote:

> > > Are you talking about "system-config-httpd" perhaps?  It is in the
> > > core/updates repositories for FC6....
> > There was one GUI that had ALL of the GUI's in one GUI. It was pretty
> > slick and I hope it's polished off and put into FC7 for keeps. Ric
>

> I searched my gmail account and may have found what you are searching
> for: system-control-center:
> http://www.indianoss.org/modules/wfdownloads/viewcat.php?cid=10

That's IT! Thank you, Kam! I think this GUI is just about the end-all
and be-all of GUI apps for maintaining whatever you got in one fell
swoop. It's got 'em all under one roof; admin duties, networking, files,
hardware, services, and just about every internet thingie you have. It
depends on the Red Hat system-config-* apps, they are just all organized
into one place. Remembering one thing is a heckuva lot easier than
remembering 20 of 'em... if you are GUI bound. Make sure you either yum
localinstall it or smart install it to get any packages you don't
already have installed. Ric

You're welcome.