Re: kde screenshot

------- Original Message  --------
Subject: kde screenshot
From: Alain PORTAL <alain.portal@xxxxxxx>
To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/17/2007 10:12 AM
It seems to me that I didn't ask the good question ;-)
I know how to make a screenshot.

As I'm french, my KDE default language is french of course.
I want to be able to run a kde program (that I'm currently developing) in an other language to make a screenshot of this application for the documentation in all languages provided by the application.

Regards,
Alain
have you tried ksnapshot?