RE: Where Fedora Went Wrong (nice conclusion)

Hi;

Just jumping in.

On Tue, 2007-05-15 at 12:31 -0400, Terry Zink wrote:
> Another thing is that for the most part, the general consensus of Fedora by many people who don't know better but use Fedora is that Fedora is simply "beta" for Redhat.
>
> That's a stigma it has to shake, which it sadly has.

I use Fedora because I like the thought that it is cutting edge, etc.
What I would like to know is: Are the contributions of users to fixing
Fedora picked up by other distributions and/or up the line for
applications?

If not its a beta for RedHat.  That won't stop me from using Fedora but
it would be nice to know that anything I might add has a wider use.

Because I am a relatively new Linux user, my contribution has been
solely in the form of mumblings and complaining about things I find
"wonky".  But as Milton said "They also serve who only stand and wait."

--
Regards Bill