Re: micro$haft wants your ass

On 5/14/07, linuxmaillists@xxxxxxxxxxx <linuxmaillists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 14 May 2007, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> On 5/14/07, linuxmaillists@xxxxxxxxxxx
<linuxmaillists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > The USA asked for it, to be quite frank.  The rest of
> > > the world's countries are starting to get sick of
> > > their claims of monopoly over all creative works.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint
> > > attachments. See
> > > http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.htm
> >
> > Don't start attacking the USA because of a bunch of
> > greedy bastards in the corporate and political world.
> >
> > We don't all agree with the corporate heads or the
> > political agenda (regardless which party has control
> > currently).
>
> But from what I see you all (in regular usage of the
> term) stand for it.

Not really. It takes financial strength, truthful
information and unity to over come the crap that the elite
subject the masses too. That is true in every country. That
is why the whole world is in the mess it is in. Every one
is too busy entertaining themselves and not paying
attention to what is going on around them regardless what
country you live in.

Maybe so, but if they try this shit in my country I'll be at the
government building the next day. I'm already pissed my ISP has
threatened some people as it is.

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud