Re: Lenovo Thinkpad T61 Linux Support

On 5/14/07, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Display driver for the 965GM (which is used in some Santa Rosa
notebooks) is there for some days now. I was told it'll be part for F7.

I was going to go with the Nvidia Quadro NVS 140M, which I don't think is supported by the current Proprietary Nvidia Drivers.

WLAN is not yet supported afaik. And with such new there is always a
risk that new Audio-Codecs or other yet-unsupported stuff gets used.

I have not seen any info on the WLAN, which is a big thing for me, what worries me is that Intel has not said anything publicly about putting out this driver for Linux; I am sure they will just don't know when.

--
Derek Tracy