Re: How to burn Fedora DVDs to avoid readahead bug?

I used the isopad utility to pad a copy of the FC6 DVD ISO, then burned it to a DVD+RW (the same media I had trouble with before) with growisofs, then ran some tests. It works! It's strange since isopad appears to use dd to add the padding, and I mentioned in my original message that when I did this manually, the resulting discs failed to boot properly (even though they passed mediacheck if I swapped them in after booting from a different install disc). There must have been something wrong with my procedure. Anyway, this eliminates the need for cdrecord for DVDs. Thanks again.