Re: kopete

On Saturday 12 May 2007 15:13, Amadeus W.M. wrote:
> Is there a repository that has a kopete rpm for FC6? Yum didn't find it
> in core, extras and livna.

I've just had a look in my FC6, and Kopete is there. Main menu, and with the
Internet stuff.

Do you have all the KDE packages installed? I mean the main ones, like kdepim
(which has kmail in it), kdenetwork, kdeaddons, etc. I'm not sure which one
these has kopete in it, and looking at the package descriptions with
synaptic, it's all a bit vague as to what packages are contained in the
various main parts of KDE.

Have a look in synaptic, or yumex, if your using YUM, and see what KDE stuff
is installed. For example, I'm back in FC2 at the mo, but kopete is
installed, and these are the KDE things installed.

kdeaddons
kdeartwork
kdebase
kdeedu