Re: ATI Rage IIc Video

On 5/10/07, azeem ahmad <azeem81@xxxxxxx> wrote:
hi list
i am running FC4 and the default drivers FC4 installs for my ATI Rage IIc
Video card are not working fine.
bt after searching through internet i couldnt fine any linux driver for this
card.
please tell me how to do this?

Regards
Azeem

Try using the VESA driver or see if the Livna repo still has the fglrx
drivers available for FC4. If not, you are totally out of luck for
FC4.  I don't know if you will get satisfactory results with Xorg's
revamped drivers. xorg-x11-7.0 was introduced with FC5.  Support for
FC5 will end in a few months. If you have at least 256 MB of system
memory upgrade to FC6 or wait for FC7.