Re: Samba selectively connecting to shares

On Fri, 2007-05-04 at 07:52 -0500, Justin W wrote:

> It looks like an selinux problem to me. Try relabling your directories
> to allow samba to access them. If you only need samba to access them,
> then the first line following will do, but if it needs to be shared with
> other services like apache or NFS, then the second group of following
> lines is what is needed.
>        chcon -R -t samba_share_t /pub
>
> or
>
>        setsebool -P allow_smbd_anon_write=1
>        chcon -R -t public_content_rw_t /pub
>
> I hope this helps you.
>
> Justin

	Sorry for the delay in reply to your suggestion Justin, the laptop with
windows has been out of the office since Monday and has only just come
back in.

	I tried the second option, but still cannot access the /pub share.

	I've been reading some HOWTO's but haven't found a solution there yet.
What should I do next to get access?

Regards
Simon