Website Woe's

George Hare wrote:
> Appreciate all the suggestions guys. None panned out. One even recommended
> me to get an IT pro
> to set up the site and then let the hosting company take it from there.

Another way to come at it, get a free blog at, eg, Wordpress.com.  If
you call your blog blahblah, it will appear at blahblah.wordpress.com.

That not only solves the hosting problem, but you probably don't need a
domain name, and because it is a blog it will look reasonably well laid
out immediately.  Also all of the management and posting tools work in
your browser, and shouldn't care at all what OS you are on.

-Andy

I already have a domain name MStrust.com . That is a heavy hitter for my subject and
I will be making changes later to include advertising, round robin, and maybe a few other
tricks. I want it to grow fast, get a large following then lay down and rest for six months
because fatigue is one of my worst symptoms...I hope I can get that far. Thanks Andy