Re: FC6, USB keyboard, and power button

On 08/05/07, Ian Chapman <packages@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's certainly possible. The first step is to run xev from the command
line whilst in X. It'll open a little window. Make sure the window is
selected and you can see the terminal output. Press the button a few
times and remember the keycode it produces.

Thanks for your reply Ian.

Sorry, I should've been clearer - I tried this, but pressing the
button doesn't generate any keycodes at all.

Also, running

watch -n 0.1 cat /proc/interrupts

and pressing the button I refer to doesn't generate any new interrupts.

So I'm thinking this just isn't going to work. Shame.

Jonathan