Re: FC6 Kb3- strange things

antonio montagnani wrote:
I am running a laptop with a combo drive QSI SBW242U

This morning I made a backup copy of my data and everything went o.k.
Then I decided to prepare an audio CD out of my mp3 collection and kb3 went through all procedure saying that job was completed o.k.. But if I re-insert CD in my drive the CR reader says that there is an error an CD. And if a re-use the CD in KB3, is says that CD is empty, but if go through the disk format menu in Kb3 I get:

Type: CR-R
Dimenison 79:57:74 min 702 Mbyte
Remaining 00:00:00 min 0B
Re-writable no
Extensible: yes
Empty: no
Session: 0

I am really confused, usually I use another computer for my audio CD and everything goes fine.

Any comment???

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag

Were you trying to make an audio CD to play in regular players or a data CD of mp3's?

If it is an audio CD, it will now show up as a group of files but should play with a CD player program or play in a regular CD player. This is why the CD would not show any files.

Try playing the CD as a regular CD.

--
Due to the move to M$ Exchange Server,
   anything that is a priority, please phone.