Nvidia driver

I have an nvidia mx440 64MB AGP video card.

I am trying to install the NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-9755-pkg1.run driver
package on FC6 to no avail. Can someone help?

I tried logging in as root in runlevel 3 and running the sh
NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-9755-pkg#.run command and I get an error back with
the following:

ERROR: Unable to load the kernel module 'nvidia.ko'.  This happens most
       frequently when this kernel module was built against the wrong or
       improperly configured kernel sources, with a version of gcc that
differs
       from the one used to build the target kernel, or if a driver such
as
       rivafb/nvidiafb is present and prevents the NVIDIA kernel module
from
       obtaining ownership of the NVIDIA graphics device(s).

       Please see the log entries 'Kernel module load error' and 'Kernel
       messages' at the end of the file '/var/log/nvidia-installer.log'
for
       more information.
-> Kernel module load error: insmod: error inserting
'./usr/src/nv/nvidia.ko':
   -1 No such device