Re: Announcing Fedora 7 Test 4 (6.93)

On 5/4/07, Oliver Ruebenacker <curoli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
     Hello friends,

  I am sorry, I should have been clearer.

  I created a live CD and booted. Then it asks me to enter a user name
and password. It never gave me the option of creating any user
accounts or choosing any passwords. It also does not accept usernames
or passwords of the system already installed on the hard disk.

If your screen resolution is high enough, you get the faces browser
and just just click on the Fedora icon. If your resolution is low, you
get the plain login screen with no hint as to what username to use.
The default user name is "fedora" with no password.

/Mike