Re: Claws-Mail: a fantastic mail client

Hello Strong,

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:29:46 +0700 Strong <strong_yethumble@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:34:15 -0400 Jorge Luis Gonzalez <lists@xxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > > I too like and use Claws Mail, yet encountered that it does not
> > > download/upload attachments that are close or bigger than 1 Mb for
> > > me... So that I have to go to the mail server web interface and it
> > > manually... :(
> >
> > Huh.  I just sent myself a 3.5 MB binary and it came through okay.
> > Did you build it yourself or are you using v. 2.90 from the extras
> > repository?
>
> I used it from extras. I think, I have worse connection than You, but
> guess, the MTA should handle such problems any way.
>
> BTW, can it subscribe quotations if several people answered before I
> post my message, like:
>
> AA wrote:
> >> qwerqwerqwerqwe
>
> BB wrote:
> > qwerqwerqwerqw

Do you mean, a) is that netiquette-ly correct, or b) is there a way to
do it at once w/ Claws Mail?

If a): Well.. I do it sometimes when (I'm lazy and) this doesn't bring
more confusion, but generally avoid during this in threads :).

If b): no, but I when I do it (see a), I select 2 messages, click
Reply, then merge the body of message #2 to message body #1, et voila.

Regards,

--
wwp