ASUS V1J Laptop issues with Fedora 6

Hi

I've recently moved to an Asus V1J laptop and am having a few issues I'd really like a bit of help with (running Fedora 6)

  1. Whilst I can 'see' the 3945 wireless ethernet (I've downloaded and
     installed the AT RPMs) I can't seem to get the wireless to turn on
     - and the indicator light that says it's on never lights up.

  2. I can't get sound working at all. I briefly had it working on one
     channel, but that's all.

Anyone out there with experience that can offer assistance would be appreciated

--
Robert Hart                                  hartr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+61 (0)438 385 533                           http://www.hart.wattle.id.au