F7T4... Now what?

I've been using Fedora for a few years... very happily on my T60, crankily on my 600X. I haven't found an acceptable (read: working) solution to get sound working through a suspend/resume cycle. (That's the main reason my wife won't let me install it on her 600X.)

So I want to help out and give F7T4 a try on this 600X. Fedora's main page says "This is the time we MUST have full community participation" and then says nothing on how to help out.

By reading the release announcement, I can see how to get it, and where to file bugs, so I'll take that route.

Here we go!

Chris