Re: FC6 x86_64 anaconda hangs on Dell XPS/Dimension 600 with nVidia RAID ("nodmraid" workaround)

Hope this is useful.  If I should provide more information,
please let me know.

    Stuart Levy

The information to me reads like a great diagnostic of problem and temporary solution. This bug sounds like it was mentioned on the test list and a bug was filed. I did not follow this issue but I believe I read messages that it was resolved for FC7.

You might want to check bugzilla for similar issues and add the information to the report.

Jim