Re: SMTP Authentication

Hi,

thanks for your answer. If fact, in a first time, I want to use a very basic authentication (pam would be sufficient). In a second time, I want to transfer this authentication in a LDAP server. My research concerns the first time.
Unfortunately, I don't speak spanish, if you a an english one...

Best regards