Trying to Burn FC6 one cd installation

Hi Folks

I am trying to customize FC6 installation with a minimum of packages.
I tried to install the system with no option packages at first but, even so,
It requires CD 1 and CD 4.

Is there anyway to make a FC6 installation with only CD1 ?

Anybody knows which packages of CD4 is being required
in the "minimal" installation or how to check it out?

Best Regards,

Isamar