Re: tcpdump

Hello Kaushal,

	I hope that you are well, I think that I have already done this:

	tcpdump -i <your interface you want to snoop> port 80

	e.g:

	tcpdump -i eth0 port 80

	Also man tcpdump will help you further with your refining your snoop.

	Cheers,

	Aly.

Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
Hi Aly

I am connected to a box through command line interface, I dont have X Window
system installed on that box, so I have to use tcpdump

Can you give me examples to capture only HTTP request and response using
tcpdump command

Your early response is highly appreciated

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal
--
Aly Dharshi