Re: cardctrl ??

On Apr 17, 2007, at 2:58 PM, Tom Spec wrote:

rpm -ql pcmciautils | grep cardctl

/sbin/pccardctl

I just learned this yesterday myself, before reading the answer.

Put in a PC Card reader in my FC6 box, couldn't figure out how to use it. cardctl, etc, wasn't installed so I figured it wasn't installed because I didn't have a reader installed at installation time.

Figured what with FC7 and CentOS5 coming out RSN (as of a few weeks ago), I would just wait and do a fresh install. Still no cardctl. Found pcmciautils, did a query on it, saw pccardctl.