Mixed language in GUI problem

Hi all,

I'm using Gnome on a FC6/x64. The default language is set to French. Everything was working well and the computer is daily yum updated.

Since a few days (I can't remember exactly when) I observe a strange behaviour as the GUI is now "mixed" with French and English, even in a same application. For instance, the main menu in Evolution is now in English, some of the buttons of the toolbar are in English, other in French...

Any idea where this could come from?

---
Prof Dr Bart Jourquin
F.U.Ca.M. - G.T.M.