Re: Thunderbird (or generic) hotkeys?

On 4/19/07, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm using thunderbird email mostly because it works the same across
Linux, windows and mac versions and I can alternate platforms accessing
the same set of IMAP mailboxes easily.  However I miss one thing from
Evolution - the ability to jump between reverse timestamp sorting (my
usual reading mode) to a threaded view and back with hotkeys. On the Mac
I was able to add hotkeys to the view/sort/threaded and unthreaded menu
options with the generic system keyboard setup which can handle
application specific mappings.  Does anyone know how to accomplish this
on the Linux or windows versions?

How about this?

Chris