Re: Burning a dual-layer disk

Anne Wilson wrote:
On Thursday 19 April 2007, John Wendel wrote:
Anne Wilson wrote:
On Thursday 19 April 2007, alan wrote:
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Anne Wilson wrote:
New burner, and I need to burn a video >4.7GB.  K3B identifies the
burner correctly, but still seems to be set for 4.7GB only even after
the disk is recognised, and I can't see any way to tell it to use a
bigger disk. What do I need to do?
Right click on the lower status bar and it will give you an option to
change the size.

Yeah, I know.  Real obvious.
You said it :-)

Thanks

Anne
That's very strange. I just burned a dual layer disc last night and I
didn't have to do anything special, it just worked.

What version on K3B are you using?

k3b-0.12.17-1

Anne

K3B-1.0 here. (Not sure where the update came from).

You might also check for a firmware upgrade for your burner. Though they usually require M$ for the install.

Regards,

John