Re: Saving more than two kernels

Kevin J. Cummings wrote:

In /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/installonlyn.conf. change
tokeep=2 to tokeep=5.
Unless some one can tell us which service to restart the only way I know of for this to take hold and actually work is to reboot the system.

There is no service.  This file is read by yum every time it is run.  If
you change it, the next time you run yum, it should pick up the new
value.  I routinely change this from 2 to 5 on all of my machines.

Have you ever actually needed to go back to something earlier than the kernel you were running when the update picked up the next one?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx