Fedora 6/7 with Motorola A1200

Hi all !
I have a Motorola A1200, a Linux based PDA.  Its modem gives you the
facility to dial out from your laptopo/PC once you connect it through
Bluetooth or Cable. I connect it through a USB Cable. The problem is I
am not able to dial out. Anyone can give me any pointers? After
attaching the phone to my laptop, I see its mounted under /media/disk.
After that how do I dial out? My modem is enabled in the phone.

What procedure should I follow to get it detected and then use it for
dialing out ? With Windows XP, it is easy to use but I don't know how to
get it done using FC6/7.

Regards,
Amitakhya Phukan.
begin:vcard
fn:Amitakhya Phukan
n:Phukan;Amitakhya
org:Red Hat;Localisation, Engineering
adr:6th Floor, East Wing, Marisoft-III, Marigold Enterprises, Kalyani Nagar;;Red Hat Software Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.;Pune;Maharashtra;411014;India
email;internet:aphukan@xxxxxxxxxx
title:Language Maintainer for Assamese
tel;work:+91-20-40057377
tel;cell:+91-98810-64149